Saturday 15 October 2011

Internet

13 10 11
No internet:
Today I had a big long list of things to do. I had been storing up my jobs to do when I had the time to sit quietly on my own on the internet. I don’t have the internet everyday, just a few times a week.
So I woke up early to begin my organised list of things to do, which mostly including using the internet… people to Skype, to email, things to look up, cards to send, etc etc. Upon turning on my computer I found that the internet wasn’t working. You would not believe my frustration. I felt like all of the things on my list couldn’t be done. I felt that my time would be wasted. I wondered if it was really irrational to be so cross at the internet not working!? Am I of a generation that can not function without the internet? Was it just my issue that I had to deal with; to not be so organised that I can not adjust my plans accordingly or not make so rigid plans and be more spontaneous?
It actually turned out a good morning to make more speech Therapy resources and print them out, despite my initial frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment