Friday 23 September 2011

Chatting

Thursday 22nd:
Today has been a good day, in so many ways. Today I had such a nice long Skype call with a family who I really love. I felt really excited to speak to them and felt happy for the rest of the day. It was so cool to feel like I was sat with them in their living room, having a chat and catching up. I miss that; popping round someone’s house for a cup of tea and a chat or going for a walk and a chat.
It is interesting how people can have an effect on you and lift your spirits. It made me wonder how much of an effect I can have on people.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy - just thought I'd let you know that you do have an effect on us all the way over here in the USA. :) We value your friendship and love following your blog and this adventure the Lord is leading you on. :) Blessings on you - be encouraged, you are touching so many lives!!! love you, Jane (for Erik and Meredith too!)

    ReplyDelete