Tuesday 28 February 2012

FEAR


Sometimes here I have been fearful. Coming from living in towns that are safe in England, to now living here, life is very different. At times I have feared getting the bus, walking down the road on my own or going to a certain place. I cannot let fear overcome me, otherwise I would spend all my time in my house! If I truly believe that the bible is true, I need to take its words very seriously. I need to follow the instructions that it gives me. I don’t know exactly, but it is somewhere around 365 times in the bible “do not fear”.  It is a short sharp instruction. It is to be followed. I know that I have a God who is bigger than my fears. 



Joshua 1 v 9

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go”

No comments:

Post a Comment